Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday, Zoey!



When Jon Kent was almost 5 months old, I found out I was pregnant again.  It was April Fool's Day 2005.  And what a surprise it was!  Zoey's due date was November 30, 2005.  15 days after her brother was to celebrate his 1st birthday.  But in true girl fashion.. she was late.  She wasn't quite ready to make her beauty known. So for two more days we waited.  When finally she was born on December 2, 2005 at 7:07am.  Weighing 6 pounds, 13oz and 21 inches long.  She was perfect.  10 fingers, 10 toes and a sprinkling of brown hair.  Our family was complete (so we thought).

In 6 years Zoey has been the spice of glitter in this family.  She is a girly girl who likes to build mud castles.  She likes to have her hair fixed and her clothes to be pink.  She likes to wear lipgloss on her lips and dirt on her knees.  She's outgoing, caring, kind, friend to everyone, talkative, curious, loving, sweet and just Zoey.  If you have ever met Zoey you will always remember her.  She just has that sort of effect on people.  How it has already been 6 years I will never know.  But I am thankful for all 6 years that I have had to spend with Zoey and I pray that she has 106 more to come.

Happy Birthday my sweet and beautiful little girl.  I am so proud to call you my daughter and thankful to have you as my sweet and only little girl.  I love you!

No comments: