Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!  May this year be better than last.

Seriously.. please let it be better than last.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We started painting today.  In Zoey's room.  I've had her room dreamed up in my head for years now.  Started getting her room in Alabama the way I wanted it and then we moved.  And now.. getting it back all girly again.  Lovin' it.  Still have a few touch ups to do in there and putting stuff on her walls.  But otherwise, it's coming along nicely.  It's purple.  She loves it, I love it.. Good stuff.

I am thinking the next thing to get painted will be Zoey's bathroom (main guest bathroom).  I already have it decorated the way it will be in the end.  Just need the paint on the walls.. and maybe a few things to bring it all together.

The room I am having a roadblock with is the boys' room.  We are actually moving them downstairs and into bunk beds.  Jon Kent wants a green room.. like the actual name of the color is "grass stain" green.  It is BRIGHT!  And I don't think it will look good.  So we will see about that and maybe I can talk him out of it.

As for the rest of the house.. I am stuck on it as well.  I will just have to take it one step at a time and see what comes my way.  But I am just excited to be painting.  REALLY EXCITED!

Already can start crossing off one of my New Year's resolutions.  Yay!

BIG THANKS to my hunky hubby for being a trooper and helping me today!

**Pictures to come later!**

2 comments:

Christy said...

Can't wait to see pictures! I need to get Emma's room decorated, we've been here for aprox 9 months now...no more excuses. We plan on her and Noah sharing a room, still not sure how that will work with decorating, I'm thinking half will be Emma's and the other half will be Noah's. Weshall see!

Kristine said...

Happy New Year!!